Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Beginning

To make this simple:  I am a mom.  I am a high school math teacher.  I am a coach.  I have a special place in my heart for writing.  This blog is for me.  It's not for affirmation, for approval, or for an audience.  This is my outlet, my escape, my place to put words to "paper".  When I'm an old lady with a few marbles left rolling around in my head, this will be where I look back and recall, reflect, remember... if only for a moment.    Here is where I will document life's celebrations.
Writing is amazing.   I may not be amazing at it, but I love it.  It gets inside of me and lights me up.  I decided not to teach English-- a hobby that becomes a career often gets the life and passion beat out of it.  Math feeds my logical, reasonable, "make sense of things" self.   The creative side is filled in by the rest of my life, including writing.
My life's philosophy:  Balance.
My blog philosophy:  Step one: begin.  Step 2: see what happens.  Step 3:  that's it.
Hmmm... that may have other applications!
Less than 3

No comments:

Post a Comment